Thursday, May 04, 2006

Interesting...

Well last time I wrote, I informed you that there was mininal loss in the flooded tent. Today one of the books arrived - Great turnaround from Primedia. I have been dilligently organizing my scrap room since I was having difficulties walking in it. There's still progress to be made, but I'm greatful at the amount commpleted. I feel that I could truly look for an item and use it - almost.

Though no one is signed up for my kids class this weekend, I'm able to do some make and takes for the store. This is a great opportunity to be quickly creative. Since Saturday is NAtional Scrapbooking Day I plan to crop all night long.

I'm caught! I might actually have to start blogging from Deckinga.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. It makes me so happy! I'm not a widely read blog so I always wonder if anyone is reading or if I'm just talking to myself.