Sunday, December 31, 2006

Sasha on 2peas posted this:

If you're like me, you're eating like the Apocalypse is coming since you know that you'll start dieting when the new year starts. But what if you are a procrastinator?

Enjoy putting things off? Never fear.

The Chinese New Year starts February 18, 2007.

It's the Year of the Pig. More incentive to unhinge the jaws!

I thought this so appropriate since I have a plan of attack for a complete over haul in the new year. Even got a jump start by eating Acorn Squash last night. Today though - fajitas from Jardin Corona, and pizza from Saccones. What standard deviation will I go with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. It makes me so happy! I'm not a widely read blog so I always wonder if anyone is reading or if I'm just talking to myself.