Saturday, April 28, 2007

It's been too long

20 days in the classroom. That is all the time I have left with my students for the year. Some of them will go to high school at the end of those 20 days. I think about this often. I think did I do enough, will they be able to handle high school. I also think about will they remember all the love I poured out on them and all the words of wisdom. The reality is who knows. I'm just one teacher in a long list of teachers in their lives. Even if they don't directly relate something they learned maybe I've helped them become a better person.

The other part of this is that I'm anxious to spend some quiet time at home. There are so many things I want to and need to get done. Our yard is looking beautiful that I just want to sit and look at it. There are things in the house I want to get done as well - like clean the kids play room. It just seems about that time. I also want to spend some uninterrupted time creating. Maybe even a little more time in Bible study. It seems that it will be a busy summer, but worth while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. It makes me so happy! I'm not a widely read blog so I always wonder if anyone is reading or if I'm just talking to myself.