Sunday, July 15, 2007

Etsy Account

I have a few new items up on my Etsy Account, and am totally excited about a few more that I plan to post in the next couple days. You will just have to check them out soon!

Today's additions are a few handmade cards. Both are sets of 4 and just darling! The first set is an I Love You set, the second is a set of baby cards. You'll just have to travel over to loveluckandlollipops.etsy.com to check them out!

Also on the big news.... Selah Scrappers is going very well. There have been regular visitors reading our little daily devotions and even better - responding to them! We will be launching a Selah Scrappers website August 1 and will have a few goodies there just for you! It's been a busy world, but worth every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. It makes me so happy! I'm not a widely read blog so I always wonder if anyone is reading or if I'm just talking to myself.