Friday, June 06, 2008

First day of summer vacation - YEAH!!!!

It's the first day of summer vacation and what are we doing? Sitting around in our night clothes, eating popcorn, and watching movies. The kids and I started making summer journals last night - pics to follow - and that was really fun! Dawn is scheduled for a scrapping session later over here. A's sick so I'm stuck at home, and Dawn's willing to brave the messy house (clean scrap room) to keep me company while A's down for the count. Weird illness. Fever comes and goes, awake for 5 minutes, sleep for 15. Funny thing is - she's sleeping where ever she falls. She's had 3 naps on the kitchen floor today. Just wanted to do a breif post today while I had a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. It makes me so happy! I'm not a widely read blog so I always wonder if anyone is reading or if I'm just talking to myself.