Friday, September 03, 2010

One Corona....

Lets just say that I rarely get to sit down at work. When I do I frantically fill out paperwork before the next something happens and I'm called into action. It's the end of the 2nd week at school and I LOVE what I do. I LOVE the kids and watching them blossom right before my eyes. My parents have shot me little notes of encouragement which makes me feel great about the work I do. My peers try to understand the needs of my kids and work with me on meeting those needs. Every night when I get home all I think about is taking off my shoes and not moving.
The reality of my life is that I don't have time to take off my shoes because we have dinner and homework and..... you know LIFE! Most nights I put the kids in bed at 8:30 and watch some DVRed thing a week (or more) old. If I make it to 9 we're lucky because I might actually watch the whole episode (unless it's Dr. Who).
Today was a day that could have ended in sheer exhaustion, but didn't. So here I sit with my shoes on just in case I take a lasagna to my mom. Oooo - lots of prayers for her. Don't want to share her business for her, but she's got some medical stuff going on and could use prayers of healing. Finished a Coronita and was thinking "I'm feeling a little bit crafty". I have several projects started so I really could craft for a bit. I have been so tired the last 2 weeks I haven't thought about crafting. Now that I am - I can't decide on which project to finish. Maybe after Coronita #2. It just feels so good to do nothing. Maybe I'll go back to blog hopping. I am addicted to blog reading! Have a great Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. It makes me so happy! I'm not a widely read blog so I always wonder if anyone is reading or if I'm just talking to myself.