Saturday, January 01, 2011

AWESOME!!!!

I was going through all the blogs I read, got a little behind due to cedar fever, and found this one My Life Is Awesome!  It's a project to reflect on the awesomeness in normal every day life. I can certainly find two awesome things a week to post about so I thought I would play along. I would love it if you joined in too because you are awesome!

Here are the awesome things I've been reflecting on for the past couple of days.

#1 - My beautiful daughter and her AWESOME personality. Nothing even compares to her. She has a unique sense of style from clothing, to jewelry, to design. She sees the world through her own unique set of eyes and celebrates every moment.

#2 - My Cra-Z boy! Z is an amazing 8yo who is very compassionate. He is very imaginative and wants to try everything. I'm always amazed at the creative ideas he comes up with. Right now he has this idea to host a scarf booth in our driveway to raise money for a water well in a third world country. Our play room is covered with scarf material! Z is AWESOME!

#3 - I was just telling Nate that I had two AWESOME experiences in the past couple of days that I would like to increase the frequency of. The other day I went over to my friend Nanette's house to try something on her daughter. It only took a few minutes to achieve the task, but we got to visiting. It was so nice to just visit with no purpose. Nothing scheduled, no house cleaning, just visiting. Now Nanette is supper creative and it was wonderful to be around that creative mind because mine has felt a little dried up. Then another day I dropped stuff off at my dad's house. We just sat and visited over coffee and OJ. They were still in their PJ's! It was so nice to just visit. So visiting is AWESOME!!

1 comment:

  1. Great first post! I can't wait to read and be inspired by further awesome things in your life. I'm really looking forward to focusing on the great things in my life this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. It makes me so happy! I'm not a widely read blog so I always wonder if anyone is reading or if I'm just talking to myself.