Thursday, March 09, 2006

Quick update

I just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't dropped off the face of the earth ... I've been busy getting things started as a sub and making arrangements for a teacher position next year. Looks like I have a possible job - at least that's the message that's being given.

I've also been preparing for next week's spring break scrap camp! I'm doing a scrap camp all next week for kids and having a kids crop on Saturday. I'll have to let you all know how that goes. It's very exciting.

The other thing I've been dilligently working on is Women of Faith and Darash Ministries. I am so excitied to be ministering to women. It has been wonderful working with different ladies through out the church and in the community. I cannot wait to see what God has instore for our community. Though many doors closed at the end of last year a lot have opened this year. I never knew how much change could happen in such a relatively short time.

Any way - gotta go work on my plans for tonight at Bible study.

Ellen

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Tell us more about the possible job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. It makes me so happy! I'm not a widely read blog so I always wonder if anyone is reading or if I'm just talking to myself.