Thursday, April 17, 2008

Biggest Fit! - Part 2

Well we didn't even get started before he pitched another fit and had to go back to his room. We have been tring to do homework for over an hour now, and it's time to get ready for bed. At this point he's just going to bed. Such a shame because we're only 2 pages away from the end. I know that sounds like a lot, but it really isn't. Small pages - large type.

So along the lines of a big fit. Several peers at work recommend I pitch a giant fit to get what I want for next year. Here's the deal. I thought about it and was already to do so. Scheduled a meeting with the principal and everything. Met with my AP yesterday, and walked out of there pleasantly suprised. Met with the principal today, and was pleasantly suprised. Not fit needed. I still did not get the position I want, but I think I'm happier staying where they want me. There are things moving in the right drection. I think they will both think I'm completely nuts - fit free, but nuts - by the time all this is done. I'm willing to give it another year of effort to see what happens. The funny thing - it wasn't anything the ladies said that convinced me to stay. I actually talked myself into it while I was with them.

Fit averted. Ready to move on. GTG wash A, and get her to bed. Z will have a bath, bed, and face his homework in the morning. His choice. Positive - no TV tonight. I was really getting tired of it. They only really watch about 30 minutes at night, but it was geting to be what the world revolved around. Not into that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. It makes me so happy! I'm not a widely read blog so I always wonder if anyone is reading or if I'm just talking to myself.