Saturday, May 10, 2008

Today's the day!!!!

It's election day!!!!! Why is that such a big deal? DH is running for school board. So what would your family do in this situation? People keep asking me what it's like to have your husband running for a public office. It's surreal. I feel like I'm living someone elses life. We definitely have to be more organized with our schedules because random things pop up at the last minute.

Our family today is doing several things. I woke up at 6am with a giant headache - front moved through. Took some advil and went back to bed until 8am when the kids just needed to get a little louder. They were containing themselves. DH is out at the poles today. The kids of course got into a few things while I was sleeping - added icons to my laptop, ate M&M's that I store in my scrap room. They are just running around in their PJ's playing. It's a lot of fun. Eventually I'll have to get them ready for the day, do some Kumon, feed them something more than M&M's, you know typical amily stuff. This evening they are going to spend the night at MaMa Audrey and PaPa Pete's while DH and I go to Grandad's birthday party. We'll be watching the news quite a bit on our phones to see the results as they roll in.
Have a great day and remember to vote!!!!!
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. It makes me so happy! I'm not a widely read blog so I always wonder if anyone is reading or if I'm just talking to myself.