Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"Have a blessed day."

That's exactly what the lady at Chick-Fil-A said to me as she handed me my order. As I drove away all warm and fuzzy from the greeting I thought about it. I have had such a blessed week. I took on a new role at school and the teachers I'll be working with have all been excited to have me all to themselves for a change. It's been so nice to have such positive people to work with to start out the new school year. I have a great office mate as well. To top it all off I had the most awesome 3 days with my NJHS students! I just had to share that. They are really neat kids with a positive attitude, and a great work ethic. It was just the perfect start to a great school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. It makes me so happy! I'm not a widely read blog so I always wonder if anyone is reading or if I'm just talking to myself.