Sunday, November 09, 2008

Great finds!



I just wanted to share a great find that I made yesterday. Nate and I have been playing with photography and have an actual paying gig this week. It's very exciting. We are taking pictures at the ECC for parents to order for Christmas. So while Dawn and I were out yesterday I found this really great metal nativity set that I just had to have. We'll pose the kids in a rocker next to the nativity and give them a book about Christmas to read to Baby Jesus. It is SOOOOO cute! Can't wait to share more!




Then the other thing I found.....

How cool is it?!?!?! I can't wait to take pictures of babies / little girls with it! It's fully functional and rolls nice. Right now I'm storing completed scrapbook's in it. It's full! So fun!!!!!
I have to spend time today working on an album for a friend at work. He took his DS on a tour of American Baseball Parks this past summer as a father son bonding trip - btw looks like they had so much fun! He wants to give his son a scrapbook of the trip for Christmas, and asked me to do it. I am having so much fun doing it!!! Off to go work on that now - after getting A a drink..... Mom's work is never done.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I had one that looked nearly like that for my two boys many years ago...really the rolls royce of prams.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. It makes me so happy! I'm not a widely read blog so I always wonder if anyone is reading or if I'm just talking to myself.